Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Peace.

I am seeking for peace.  A peace will consume me and rule in my life.  I know that the Lord has great plans for my life; it just all seems so scary at times.  It's scary to know that I have no control; that I am not the one that decides what happens in my life; that I am not the one that reigns.  But in way, it is comforting.  Knowing that I am the one that does not have control, but filled with the knowledge that the One does have control.  It's really a weird emotion that I am feeling.  My heart is joyful that I will continued to be sustained with this peace and that it will get me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for peace for you if you'll pray for peace for me! ...ok, I'll do it even if you don't. praying...

    ReplyDelete