Sunday, March 14, 2010

GRACE.

The last 2 months at church, the sermon has been about GRACE.  Our pastor has done a great job of drilling into our brains, almost to the point of it being the only thing I can think about, what GRACE means.  So, let me fill you with the knowledge of what I have had the pleasure of learning. 
G=God's gift to me (Romans 3:24)
R=Received by faith (Ephesians 2:8-9)
A=Available to everyone (Romans 10:13)
C=Comes through Christ (John 1:17)
E=Extended through eternity (Romans 6:23)
I challenge you, dear friends, to look up those verses.  And I also challenge you to extend GRACE to everyone around you.  You have a great opportunity to be the face of Jesus to someone who might otherwise be over looked.  To someone who might not feel loved.  To someone who is desperate for our God that won't judge them.  Maybe that someone is you.  I know there have been many times when that someone was me.  GRACE is a beautiful thing.  It steps in when the world is stepping out.  It gives you a hand to hold when you can't stand on your own.  It offers you love when you don't deserve it.  Be a living example of GRACE. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've missed the last two weeks... and I'm wondering what he's had to say. If you have that somewhere that I can look at when I'm back in town, I'd love to check it out! :)
    p.s. I have another scone idea... I may need that recipe so I can try it out!!

    ReplyDelete