Friday, September 14, 2012

Teaching Post

I've had a blog for awhile now, that has been dormant for some time now; so it is nice to put it to use again. : )  I think that a blog can be very useful for a classroom and hope to implement one when I become a teacher. 
I always thought I wanted to be a middle school Special Education teacher, but my feelings and thoughts have changed.  I am leaning towards 1st or 2nd grade, still in Special Education, however, my thoughts still might change as I continue in this program.  I love anything that has to do with history or cultures.  I have always loved traveling and learning about the history and culture.
I've known from an early age that I wanted to be a teacher, especially a Special Education teacher.  My mother has been a para my entire life, and I've been around people with disabilities since I was born, and knew that I wanted to teach people with disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment